- The Escaño Center has the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website content at any time without previous notice.
- Access to the website does not imply that the user is using the professional services of the Escaño Center; therefore, a physician-patient relationship will not be generated. The information provided on the website or sending any email to the Escaño Center or any of its physicians through the email addresses listed on the website shall not constitute a doctor-patient relationship and therefore such information will not be considered confidential. This website should not be used to send confidential information to the Escaño Center.
- The contents appearing on this website have been prepared by theCentro Escaño, since Escaño Center believes that such content may be of interest to users of the website. These contents are for information only and can not be interpreted or considered in any way as medical advice. Therefore, Centro Escaño does not grant warranties or statements regarding the content offered on the website, including, without limitation, warranties of usability and accuracy. We must point out that the website contains medical referrals and general health advice, which varies depending on the patient’s condition. Consequently, if you require consultation and advice on specific issues, the website user must request an appointment by contacting us directly.
- All contents and logos contained in this website are owned by the Escaño Center, and are protected by the copyright laws of the Dominican Republic. The website user agrees to abide by all copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the website and will not alter in any way, in compliance with copyright laws of the Dominican Republic.
- The website user agrees that the Escaño Center shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the information and services offered.
All rights reserved. This website and the web pages that compose it, can not be reproduced, stored or transmitted in whole or in part, in any form by any means, whether printed, electronic, mechanical or photocopied, without prior written permission from the Escaño Center.